Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Katie's Surprise


Katie got me an AWESOME surprise on Friday. She bought tickets to the Star's first playoff home game. It was so cool. Literally it was freezing!!! Em was RIGHT!! But the experience even though we lost was AWESOME! American Airline Center with the new Victory Park is just something to behold. Celina Reyes also performed before the game, she was ok. but we got towels to swing around and stars that blinked a green light. When the arena went dark it was like something out of Harry Potter. Even though we lost in OVERTIME (the best event in any sport, OVERTIME HOCKEY!!!) it was still an amazing night. My wife is so great and I think she now enjoys HOCKEY! We will be tuned into game 4 GO STARS!!!!

3 comments:

Emily said...

I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU I TOLD YOU!!!! Ahhh....sweet words of victory...."Em was RIGHT!" :)

Maggie said...

glad you had fun... I'll take cash :)

Ashley N said...

Yeah, its surprising how cold it stays inside. When my roommates and I went we sat at the game in our full winter coats and scarves. They are fun games though!