Thursday, February 16, 2006

Belated Whatever Wednesday & Thursday Thoughts


Nobody I know now, ever knew me in high school, so here is a back to the future moment.
This is me, a junior on my band trip to the Bahamas. I am singing Kareokee on our cruise ship.
A special prize to the person that can give me either the artist or the song I am singing. I will give the person who can give me both 10.00. Good Luck.

Thursday Thoughts

1. Why do you go “back and forth” to town if you really must go forth before you go back?

2. Why do os shaped macaroni taste better than the normal kind?

3. Why is vanilla ice cream white when vanilla extract is brown?

4. Why can't you get a tan on your palms?

5. If your sick for one week and on one of those days they had to cancel school because of snow,
do you have to make up that day in June?

6. Why do dogs sniff other dog’s bottoms to say hello, why don’t they just bark in their face or something?

7. Why do companies offer you "free gifts?" Since when has a gift NOT been free?

8. If something "goes without saying," why do people still say it?

9. You know the expression, "Don't quit your day job?" Well what do you say to people that work nights?

10. Why isn't chocolate considered a vegetable, if chocolate comes from cocoa beans, and all beans are a vegetable?

4 comments:

Maggie said...

Wear that hat to work one day, or better yet when you sing on the praise team. TOO FUNNY! My guess is Green Day.

Josh said...

I think you're singing "Cream" by the Artist formerly known as Prince

Katie McB. said...

Hint:

Artist : Split personality artist

Song : Forbidden

Emily said...

I don't know what your hints mean, but just from knowing you, my guess is

Artist: Elvis

Song: Viva Las Vegas or All Shook Up