Thursday will be devoted to things that seem a bit odd or just haven't been explained to me.
1. Do they put underwear on corpses?
2. Why do people say "The alarm just went off" when really it just came on?
3. If a vampire were Jewish would his Sabbath start at sunrise?
4. Why do child labor laws not prohibit children from acting in movies?
5. If your eyes are crossed, do your tears fall straight?
6. Is the vice president's wife called the second lady?
7. Do you wake up or open your eyes first?
8. Can you "zone out" and be "in the zone" at the same time?
9. Why does jello have a smell when you add the powder in the water, but when it
"gels" the scent virtually disappears?
10. Why is it called a soap opera when nobody sings?