Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Tribute Wednesday

Franky Gee (43) Cuban-born dance music artist better known to his European fans as Captain Jack, who was a former US soldier and one-time German stock broker who went on to enjoy a 10-year career in which he sold more than 7 million albums and singles, died of a brain hemorrhage while in Spain on October 22, 2005

If you have ever done DDR you can share in this tribute. I had no idea he had died. So for Tribute Wednesday,

I give a left, right, front and back, left and up, right and left salute to..

Captain Jack!

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

whoa, I never thought you would come back

Lindsey said...

oh my goodness, I didn't read your post. Captain Jack! My friends are going to be so upset when I tell them. He's our favorite.

All you hoochie mamas put your hands up