1. If a baseball player hits a home run over the fence, but then dies before he can
run around the bases, does the home run count?
2. If a General is a higher ranking officer than a Major, then why is a major illness
worse than a general illness?
3. Why don't they make Root Beer flavored ice cream? Wouldn't it be better than
root beer floats?
4. Why is there never a full English dinner or tea but there is always a full English
5. What is the point in saying "may I ask" and then follow it up with a question?
6. Is it possible to be allergic to water?
7. When an atheist swears on a Bible before they testify in court do they have to tell
the whole truth and nothing but the truth since they don't believe in God?
8. Why do cats like to dig their paws into something before they lay down on it?
9. If a pack of gum says that each piece is 10 calories, is that amount just chewing
the gum, or also for swallowing it?