Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Day 6 Bring on the PAIN





Biked 24 min 5.6 miles - kept the revolutions above 85.

Weight Training

Abs - 10X10
Chest - 5X10
Pecks - 5X10
Arm Row - 5X10
Arm Curl - 5X10

Today was about brining on the pain. Yesterday was lower weight training, but I really felt the previous day's upper weight training. I thought I was going to die, I hate that you have to tear muscle to build it. I was still sore, but I felt good, while training today. I even do not hurt quite as bad as yesterday. I wish pain didn't have to be a part of this, but I guess if it was easy everyone would do it.

1 comments:

Lindsey said...

I went to my gym for the first time today! It was AWESOME! I took a salsa dance class. Oh it was way fun. After thirty minutes, I was out of breath and ready to go, but I stuck in there and did hip shakers until the hour was up! Keep up the good work!