Friday, August 11, 2006

Day 7 - The Day After Yesterday



Biked 25min - 6 miles; kept the rotation for the most part over 85. After a day of rest, I found it harder to stay above 85 revolutions the entire length of the ride.

Weight Training:

Rotary Calf - 4X10 at 50lbs.
Abductor - 4X10 at 50lbs.
Soleus - 4X10 at 50lbs.
Leg Press - 2X10 at 140lbs.
Abs - 10X10 at 50lbs.
Chest - 5X10 at 50lbs.
Pecks - 5X10 at 50lbs.
Arm Row - 5X10 at 50lbs.
Arm Curl - 5X10 at 50lbs.

Okay, so I took yesterday off. What that meant was I knew the bike was going to be a bit harder and I knew I had to do both upper and lower weight training since I missed lower yesterday. But, I did it! I worked through my 25 min bike ride! WOOHOO 25 min! I am at level 4, I will start level 5 in another week, I can't wait! My arms are really taking to the weights, there are parts that hurt worse than others, but I am starting to really feel the progression! Great Day!

2 comments:

Velcro said...

Keep up the good work, you stud muffin you! See ya, Sunday!

Velcro said...

If you have time, check out this week's Battle of the Bands and vote for your winner. Click HERE!!!